Thursday, December 8

Ho eny Madagasikara aho!

I've created this blog in hopes of keeping family and friends updated on my adventures in Madagasar, where I have been invited to serve as a Protected Areas Management Volunteer for the Peace Corps. It all sounds good in theory, but I don't know how often I will be able to access the internet to update this site. Even if its one posting per month, I think the result will be more efficient and organized than mailing letters home.

If you have any questions realated to Madagascar and my journal entries please post them under the comments and I will respond. You may also contact me by email at scott_w_schmidt@yahoo.com.

"Ho eny Madagasikara aho" is the Malagasy phrase for "I'm going to Madagascar." A good reference site is http://www.wildmadagascar.org/.

No comments: